Skip available courses
This is the introductory course for Python for Beginners. Please start here if you have no experience coding in Python. This course is self-paced; you can proceed through the course, but need to complete each unit before moving on to the next unit.
You can enroll yourself in this class using the following enrollment key: tekzonepython101
This course is designed for students aged 8 -12 years old. There are a series of tutorials to follow, leading to a good grounding, not only in how to use Scratch, but a number of specific programming concepts as well. You can enroll in this course using the following key: tekzonescratch101
At the end of this course, the student will know how to:
- Brainstorm an idea as a solution of a problem
- Design the solution by himself
- Build the solution using LEGO Blocks
- Set the behavior of the robot through a program
- Test and fix bug from the solution he or she just realized.
Time Investment: 1 month
Prerequisites: There is no prerequisite to this course
- This is a Four (04) weeks course. Divided into Two (02) session per week. That means a total of Eight (08) sessions.
This course is designed to onboard TekZone mentors onto TekZone mentorship platform as well as expectations. The course covers the following:
- Overview of the TekZone Academy Platform
- Mentorship expectations
At TekZone, we believe that Africa will be lifted into the status of a world leader through its dynamic, innovative and entrepreneurial youth. This program is designed to help young Africans turn these qualities into tangible results. This is achieved through the following 3 steps:
- Step 1: set a SMART 2-year goal with measurable impact.
- Step 2: create a precise development plan with milestones and assign an experienced accountability mentor to help ensure we remain on track.
- Step 3: execute on the development plan through a variety of activities including courses, assignments, discussions, events, book groups and others. This includes the possibility of a 1-week trip to the USA for further development.
This course will leverage a series of tests to measure your aptitude to lead others. At the end of this course, we will provide you with a comprehensive assessment of your leadership aptitude as well as some recommendations to continue to build your leadership skills.
Time investment: 5 hours
This course is a Web Site course using WordPress.
WordPress is a widely-known platform used by 31% of all websites on the internet! There are so many ways to approach using WordPress that it can be hard to know where to start.
This course will take you on a clear and easy journey through installation, customization, and launch of a WordPress site (without writing a line of back-end code!) so that you can get great-looking websites up and running quickly, whether it's for a client request or for your own use.
Gain the basics of Python and use PyGame to create fast-paced video games with great graphics and sounds. Build Your Own Game. Course teaches you how to use Python and PyGame on your computer. These allow you to get started making your own great games. Modify them or build your own exciting titles. Build games using game projects as templates like Race, Bricks, Snake, and Invaders. Work with user defined functions, inheritance, composition, and aggregation. Add sound to your games.